Commission staff and Navigant will present on two key methodological topics that impact the forecast of market potential: Calibration and Scenarios. Calibration focuses primarily on IOU rebate programs. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Basics of adoption forecasting and key variables
- What is calibration and why is the forecast calibrated?
- Calibration methodology
- Key variables that can be considered in scenario analysis
- Developing scenario pathways
- Collectively brainstorm with stakeholder the opportunities and barriers to incorporating the SB350 mandate into scenarios.
Stakeholders will have the opportunity to provide informal comments before, during, and after the webinar. Slides will be posted in advance of the webinar in this website and we encourage stakeholder to review ahead of time. Given the fast approaching holidays, the time period of commenting after the workshop will be limited.