Commission staff and Navigant will present on the updated methodology for the Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Streetlighting sectors of the Potential and Goals Study. The vast majority of the webinar will focus on the Industrial and Agriculture sectors with very minimal coverage of mining and streetlighting as very few updates are planned for these sectors. The team will:
- Provide stakeholders an overview of the updated approach to quantifying potential within the AIMS subsector.
- Describe the measure categories identified by the team within the Industrial and Agricultural sectors and how the analysis will approach each. These categories include deemed, custom, and emerging technology.
- Discuss the interrelation of custom measures and Strategic Energy Management (SEM)
- Describe the key inputs the team will collect
- Solicit feedback on methodology and key input parameters
Stakeholders will have the opportunity to provide informal comments before, during, and after the webinar. Slides will be posted in advance of the webinar in this website and we encourage stakeholder to review ahead of time. Given the fast approaching holidays, the time period of commenting after the workshop will be limited.