DAWG is launching a new subgroup to focus on the transportation energy demand (TED) forecast and allow more in-depth discussion of it. Participants should come prepared to discuss and suggest specific recommendations for changes to staff’s preliminary TED.
Objectives of the meeting:
- Discuss scenarios of alternative futures for PEV penetration, generated by others.
- Learn more about the CEC LDV forecasting models, inputs and assumptions.
- Discuss the proposed alternative scenarios.
- Select a few defensible ones.
Key topics will include 1) review of preliminary results for the three common cases, 2) staff’s recommendations on alternate forecast scenarios, and 3) stakeholder discussion.
10:00-10:05 Opening comments
10:05-10:10 Meeting Purpose/Overview of TEFU (Siva Gunda)
10:10-10:30 Overview of Model, including Survey (Aniss Bahreinian)
10:30-10:40 Economic/Demographic Inputs (Mark Palmere)
10:40-11:00 Vehicle Attributes (Sudhakar Konala)
11:00-11:20 Scenarios and Forecast (Aniss Bahreinian)
11:45-12:45 Lunch Break
12:45-3:30 Discussion on key topics in segments of 25-30 minutes,moderated by Siva Gunda. Key topics to consider:
- Sales Calibration
- Battery cost
- Vehicle Price
- PEV Vehicle Classes
- Preference increase over time (if time permits)
Lunch on your Own.